What are you doing to help your organization save money and reduce risk exposure? It is time to tackle the unknown volume, spend and risks of meetings and events. Even the so-called “managed spend” isn’t usually leveraged across the enterprise. It is time that you took action and developed a plan.
I’m coming up for air (after a long summer of endless projects) and am preparing for my series of webinars, sponsored by Meetings & Conventions Magazine, on “How to Implement a Strategic Meetings Management Program (SMMP) in your Company.” The hour-long webinars are eligible for CMP credits. The dates and topics are:
- Plotting an SMMP Strategy – October 6
- Establishing an SMMP Policy – October 13
- Implementing an SMMP – October 20
- Measuring the Success of your SMMP – October 27
LINK TO REGISTER: https://video.webcasts.com/events/pmny001/viewer/index.jsp?eventid=35431
If you can’t join the fun live, then the sessions will be available on-demand for 12 months after the live launch dates. Let’s get the SMM program rolling!
Debi Scholar, CMM, CMP, CTE, CTT
Thank you for visiting the T&E Plus Blog on expense management, travel management, business meetings, events, incentives, strategic meetings management, entertainment, virtual meetings, tickets, hotels, airlines, ground transportation plus more...
Debi has the following designations:
- Wharton Aresty Executive Education/National Business Travel Association (NBTA) Global Leadership Professional (GLP)
- Meeting Professionals International Certificate in Meetings Management (CMM)
- Convention Industry Council Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
- NBTA Corporate Travel Expert (CTE)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Chauncey Certified Technical Trainer (CTT)
Debi was selected as:
- Meetings Management Mover and Shaker by Corporate and Incentive Travel Magazine (2010)
- Top 20 Changemaker who influenced the meetings management industry by Corporate Meetings and Incentives (2008)
- Best Meeting Practitioner by Business Travel News (2007)