Some upcoming education sessions you may be interested in:
1. ACTE/Cvent webinar on July 12, 2012. Topic: Creating a Compelling Business Case for
Strategic Meetings Management.
2. SignUp4 webinar on July 18, 2012: Topic: SMM 101: Jump-Start Your Implementation Efforts
3. GBTA Session on Monday, July 23, 2012 in Boston: Topic: Preferred Suppliers: Positioning for SMM Success
4. SCG 45-minute Lunch 'n Learn Webinar on August 22, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. EDT. Topic: Learn how to write Service Level Agreements. Available to the first 40 travel/meeting buyers who email me at: Debi@DebiScholar.com.
5. EMC Venues Webinar on August 23, 2012: Topic: SMM: Choosing the Right Resource Model
7. Business Travel News - Corporate Travel webinar, Sept. 20. Topic: Leveraging Travel and Meeting Spend at 2:00 p.m. EDT. (Website forthcoming)
Also, please LOOK for my new article titled: Triage and Answer your e-RFPs which will be available at www.hotelexecutive.com on Monday, July 23, 2012.
Hope to see you at one of my upcoming training sessions!
A BIG THANK YOU to all of the meetings and travel leaders who continue to support me through the T&E blog, LinkedIn groups, client engagements and most important, your friendship.
Thank you for visiting the T&E Plus Blog on expense management, travel management, business meetings, events, incentives, strategic meetings management, entertainment, virtual meetings, tickets, hotels, airlines, ground transportation plus more...
Debi Scholar, GLP, CMM, CMP, SSGB, CTE, CTT
• Author, Strategic Meetings Management: The Strategy Quick Reference Guide (2011)
• Co-Author, Strategic Meetings Management Handbook (2011)
• Meetings Management Mover and Shaker as selected by Corporate and Incentive Travel Magazine (2010)
• Top 20 Changemaker who influenced the meetings management industry by Corporate Meetings and Incentives (2008)
• Best Meeting Practitioner as selected by Business Travel News (2007)
*Debi is proud to be a regular contributor to Business Travel Executive Magazine.
*Debi is proud to be one of only seven 2011 Editorial Board members for Hotel Business Review at http://www.hotelexecutive.com/ for Conferences & Meetings.
*Debi created two LinkedIn groups (GBTA SMM and T&E Plus) that now claim over 2,000 worldwide members combined.